MOANCORE MOANCORE

This was the funniest thing you've done in a while. Not that I don't love your recent stuff, but this was face-hurting funny. Somehow Gooseman and Fernando getting along and hanging out always makes for the best comedy.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

glad you liked it!

A Prank Time A Prank Time

That animation is insane. The fat guy reminds me of Chris Farley, which is also nice.

Piccolo: Attorney at Law Piccolo: Attorney at Law

That was beautiful. Like I always knew it would be before I even saw it.

I'm no lawyer, but it seems hard to prove unnecessary fisting without a confession. Too bad.

Game of Thrones Toys! Game of Thrones Toys!

Everything is perfect, from the "40 poorly acted lines" to the Theon/Reek action figure to the disposable whores. The satire is deceptively rich and layered and the characters just look great.

Mikey's a party dude Mikey's a party dude

Man, Donatello's such a dick.

World's Greatest Manwhore World's Greatest Manwhore

So, is the chastity belt thing a running gag now? It was in Milk of the Manwhore, and this is 6 of 7, so was that one of the others?

Your flash is consistently great, so it's surprising to look at the older stuff (even from 2012) and see how you've improved. Kudos.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks. mr. flaster has his reasons for containing fernando's rampant sexuality, they will be revealed in part 2.

CHEAP MEDS CHEAP MEDS

This is beautiful. Why can't every commercial look like this? Neon music videos are the key to my heart. Take my money -- I will buy all of your drugs.

What About a Man? What About a Man?

The ending is awesome. Funniest part of the whole story.

Also liked the guest appearance by Mr. Seagal.

Hizdahr zo Loraq Hizdahr zo Loraq

The jokes here were pretty solid, but the talent who plays your Daenerys is too good at acting. It's a little weird watching a parody with a better actress than the source material. That and the weird faces, -1 star.

Mario's Biggest Fan Mario's Biggest Fan

How ironic that the greatest Mario parody ever doesn't technically have Mario in it. Well, except the game.

Good shit.