PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

Pretty nicely done, especially for two days work. One thing that might've helped the game is if TKOs against the player didn't require a ten count -- that wastes everyone's time. I've never really played Punch Out, but once you work out a strategy it isn't hard to beat Fulp. That's good; that's how old school bosses work, and you nailed it. The music was a bit annoying, and it would be nice if the game could be scaled up to at least 2x, but again, incredibly awesome for 48 hours.

HEAVENS Inc. HEAVENS Inc.

I did exactly what God would do, and it gave me a "Bad Religion Ending". Is that good?

Anyway, fun concept.

Fire Engine Room Escape Fire Engine Room Escape

If no one noticed that you were locked in the fire station, who set up all of this weird puzzle shit? Does the guy that locks up the station have to set up dozens of puzzles every night on the off chance that intruders get trapped inside? Aren't there any phones in the fire house? Do firemen not own cell phones?

Don't take any of this as a criticism of your game in particular; I hate this whole genre. Barring a Saw-type maniac monitoring your every move, breaking out of places is easy. No one in their right mind would solve a bunch of puzzles to get out, when they could just kick the door open. So calling these "logic" games is already a stretch -- they're really a test of how well you can think like a maniacal game designer.

Pico's School Reunion Pico's School Reunion

A few nitpicks:

1. Point-n-click games should use the mouse. Using the spacebar for everything is counter-intuitive. I mean, at least tell me that it's a point-n-click-n-spacebar game so I don't have to waste minutes figuring that out.
2. A fire poker is a heavy chunk of metal. You should be able to break glass with it (and so open locked doors if they have a window), knock people out with it (so instead of giving the actor a lighter, I could have just taken his tie), and possibly use it to pry open locks (circumventing two or three other puzzles).
3. I have trouble believing that Pico, even as an adult, would be so domesticated and law-abiding. That's just depressing.
4. Pico games are usually funny. They don't have to be, but it feels kind of weird when they aren't.

With all that said, the graphics were great and the music was generally classy and appropriate.

Game about Squares Game about Squares

This is really one of the most brilliant puzzle games I've seen on Newgrounds in a while. The mechanics are simple, but sometimes challenging, you rely on the gamers to figure things out rather than wasting ten levels on tutorials and the graphics are simple, clean, and sharp.

Good job.

Super Election Bros. 2015 Super Election Bros. 2015

Bibi is indeed a worthy foe.

Super Rad Awesome Super Rad Awesome

It seems you agree that Robocop would beat Terminator, as all rational people do.

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

I can say without a doubt that this is one of the greatest games I have ever played. It accomplishes an aesthetic that mimics the RPGs and platformers of old, but stands on its own as a unique work, much the way Cave Story did.

The boss battles are challenging and well-made, the graphics are top-notch, and the music is fitting. At first I didn't care for the soundtrack, but as the game goes on and the story unfolds, it gets better and better. And the graphics are simply amazing in the Mul Cave, and I get the sense that both the music and the graphics were arranged to get better and better in step with the story arc, to give that feel of increasing awe and gravitas. This game is a masterpiece, and I am sorry that I rated so many things so highly in the past, if only because it detracts from the full marks I give you now. Congratulations!

Double Hitler Double Hitler

They should've replaced themselves with a wacky waving arm flailing inflatable tube man. I can't believe Himmler fell for that balloon.

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

This was a really cool idea, but I'm not sure if it had the effect you were going for. First time playing, I got the "spastic" disability. Dying five or six times without even touching the keyboard, and I don't feel sympathetic. I just think, "ha, quit spazzing out you tard!" So I guess your game made me want to laugh at someone with disabilities? I don't know, man. Maybe platformers just aren't the best medium for a PSA.

Cool game, though.