All 6 art Reviews

Head Replacement Head Replacement

This is awesome. Maybe they didn't want to cover you art up with puny band names.

Namewise, I'd have called this "I pinch your head."

never never

This is most excellent. I didn't know Paint Tool SAI had that kind of power.

I love the tone and texture you've put in this all around, but in the face in particular.

Dreamers at Memoryfields Dreamers at Memoryfields

Sublime

I was just going through my image collection, and saw this again. I can't tell you how amazing it is. Like a window to another world, just of the soul.

I'd say I wish I had it in me to make something like this, or even dream these kinds of dreams, but I'm afraid that would detract from your accomplishment. You deserve something great for this.

Sevens responds:

sorry for the late response... I totally loved what you said, but I don't deserve anything, getting responses like yours are quite rewarding to me, thank you

the Vodka Rabbit Lounge the Vodka Rabbit Lounge

Don't stop

First, everything about this is great. I've looked at it dozens of times, just kind of ruminating on the trippy colors, the can of soda suspended in midair, the robot arm and frightened girl. But then, just tonight, I zoomed in on it and finally noticed the guy in the corner. I laughed for five straight minutes.

Dont play with knives! Dont play with knives!

Fucking awesome!

This is so awesome and perfect. I hope you win.

Gabriel the Mercinary Pencil Gabriel the Mercinary Pencil

Great, but needs to be bigger

This is really good stuff. I think a bigger scan would be good, though, as it's hard to see the detail of the face, which I'd consider about the most important part of the drawing. Detail in the arms is good too, I can't tell if there's some kind of a robot thing going on there, because of the small scan.

doppleganger responds:

I had to resize it for the art portal which sucks cuz it came out too small like you said. But no that isn''t a robot, thats a wire frame for another person that i was going to add in, for height comparison purposes.

But anyways thanks for the comment and criticism