MOANCORE MOANCORE

This was the funniest thing you've done in a while. Not that I don't love your recent stuff, but this was face-hurting funny. Somehow Gooseman and Fernando getting along and hanging out always makes for the best comedy.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

glad you liked it!

A Prank Time A Prank Time

That animation is insane. The fat guy reminds me of Chris Farley, which is also nice.

Piccolo: Attorney at Law Piccolo: Attorney at Law

That was beautiful. Like I always knew it would be before I even saw it.

I'm no lawyer, but it seems hard to prove unnecessary fisting without a confession. Too bad.

PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

Pretty nicely done, especially for two days work. One thing that might've helped the game is if TKOs against the player didn't require a ten count -- that wastes everyone's time. I've never really played Punch Out, but once you work out a strategy it isn't hard to beat Fulp. That's good; that's how old school bosses work, and you nailed it. The music was a bit annoying, and it would be nice if the game could be scaled up to at least 2x, but again, incredibly awesome for 48 hours.

HEAVENS Inc. HEAVENS Inc.

I did exactly what God would do, and it gave me a "Bad Religion Ending". Is that good?

Anyway, fun concept.

Fire Engine Room Escape Fire Engine Room Escape

If no one noticed that you were locked in the fire station, who set up all of this weird puzzle shit? Does the guy that locks up the station have to set up dozens of puzzles every night on the off chance that intruders get trapped inside? Aren't there any phones in the fire house? Do firemen not own cell phones?

Don't take any of this as a criticism of your game in particular; I hate this whole genre. Barring a Saw-type maniac monitoring your every move, breaking out of places is easy. No one in their right mind would solve a bunch of puzzles to get out, when they could just kick the door open. So calling these "logic" games is already a stretch -- they're really a test of how well you can think like a maniacal game designer.

NGHH - Byron vs Gasmasq NGHH - Byron vs Gasmasq

My vote's for Gasmasq. He threw the hardest punches, and I just like his delivery better.

NGHH - Richard vs MadFLeX NGHH - Richard vs MadFLeX

Man, Richard's second verse is fly as fuck. I liked MadFLeX's first verse, but I didn't feel that he was strong at the end. I wish they both had another turn on this.

What's wrong with being wordy, anyway? More lyrical gets my vote every time.

Vote: MadFLeX.

Black Ice-Sonic 3 Remix Black Ice-Sonic 3 Remix

Best Ice Cap I've heard so far.

I like where you placed the emphasis in this song. A lot of Ice Cap remixes seem to make the drums to much louder, or otherwise leave the genre too much. You managed to make it different, but not beyond recognition or anything.

Head Replacement Head Replacement

This is awesome. Maybe they didn't want to cover you art up with puny band names.

Namewise, I'd have called this "I pinch your head."

never never

This is most excellent. I didn't know Paint Tool SAI had that kind of power.

I love the tone and texture you've put in this all around, but in the face in particular.

Dreamers at Memoryfields Dreamers at Memoryfields

Sublime

I was just going through my image collection, and saw this again. I can't tell you how amazing it is. Like a window to another world, just of the soul.

I'd say I wish I had it in me to make something like this, or even dream these kinds of dreams, but I'm afraid that would detract from your accomplishment. You deserve something great for this.

Sevens responds:

sorry for the late response... I totally loved what you said, but I don't deserve anything, getting responses like yours are quite rewarding to me, thank you